Somethings to keep in mind:
1) You are responsible for keeping up the catalog of your posts for your project that are in the original, main, introductory post. Make sure they are hyperlinked.
2) Please do not use short hand, or too many abbreviations.
3) Italicize the names of movies, books, etc.
4) You don't have to give credit for a single, random internet photo, just information, videos, photo galleries. Don't forget that when you do this is looks like this: {courtesy of NAMEOFPLACE} (and it is hyperlinked to the exact url).
4) Please, make sure you add tags to your posts. For most of you the general tag you need is: Debate Twilight
In fact, I ask that you all print off the main, guidelines post that tells you how to do many of these things and use it as a checklist next to your computer.
Good luck with your projects!
:)
Ok, I think I did it right, this time :)
ReplyDelete