When I previewed my post it looked fine and the when I posted it, the second half was in a different font. I went back and edited it and changed everything to one font and then when I published again, it was half in a smaller size. So, I edited one final time and selected the text to be the same font and normal size and it's all smaller. Please advise. What am I doing wrong? I checked the html code and didn't see anything about font size.
Thanks!
------
Jenni,
Blogger is weird about pasting information into a post when you are in the "Compose" tab. If you need to paste something in go to the "Edit Html" tab and paste where appropriate. Then mess with italics, bold, etc. when you go back to the "Compose" tab.
-Tara
I had similar issues the other day..I figured it was a fluke. My font size was fine and all quotes were tabbed and italicized. After adding a photo, however, the font for the quotes blew up and I couldn't quite get it back to normal..Hopefully this doesnt continue to be a problem.
ReplyDelete