I wanted to throw out what is hopefully understood, but if not, I'll say it anyways: with Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas being the biggest holidays of each year and are holidays that are meant for friends and family, we do not expect anyone to work and post on those days. Take a day off and enjoy those around you! Enjoy the love, food, and fun! If you need to take other time off just let us know via e-mail: TwilightBlog.net@gmail.com
Do birthdays also count? I will be free tomorrow, but for the rest of the night my mother wants me at her side...I apologize for any inconvenience.
ReplyDelete-Alexis
As long as you let us know in advance things like that are not a problem.
ReplyDeleteAbout foreign holidays. We don't celebrate occasions like thanksgiving and independence day over here. Do I work those days and take my own public holidays off or...? If so, would you like a list of said holidays?
ReplyDeleteIf there is an equivalent to our American holiday(s) then those would be days off.
ReplyDeleteTara,
ReplyDeleteI am so eternally thankful for your patience with me.
I am just now getting back to school, and I will post when I can, but I am required to pick up on a lot of extra classes/work since I am unfit to take my exams currently. I wanted to let you know, and make sure this is not a problem.
As always, I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for any news on the stars and what not. But I do have to respect my, now, hectic life.
Truly, thank you
Alexis